Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 2012!

Happy New Year Dear Readers~~
Wishing you guys a best year ahead with everything go smoothly^^

What is your new year resolution for 2012?
Have you plan yet?

Everyone set their new year resolution in the beginning of year but setting resolutions is only the ‘planning’ part, most people never give a second thought on how to make those resolutions a reality. To make sure your resolutions became a reality do check back yr resolution for 2011 then u will know how many resolution u have work hard to make it come true^^


I have done with most of my resolution but only failed to slim down TT sad~!!!! i am lazy pig!



I have done with my new year resolution and wishlist for 2012~

1. Boost my confidence~ I have to build up my confident on facing people so i able to perform well in study and work.

2. Slim down, Keep Fit~ I wish this for every year....

3. Earn more money~ have 10k of saving before the year end~

4. Become a pretty, smart and fashion lady...

5. Study smart and finish my diploma with excellent result^^

6. More hang out with babes~

7. Vacation with hiphip~ somewhere out of Malaysia

8. Create a sweet and warm house

9. Get a good job after my diploma

10. She will accept him....



10 resolution and wishlist for this year...
it maybe too much but i will work hard to make it come true!


How about yours??
Let's work hard to make a good start for 2012 ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment