Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of 2011

Today is the last day of 2011...
Review back everything happened in this year just now and it recall me lot of good memory^^
Thankyou everyone who have came into my life and gave me an unforgettable 2011~
An awesome year, meeting awesome people and have an awesome memory with all of you!
but how much i wish i can stay forever 19 but not turning 20 soon~ haha....

Stay young like this forever~^^ haha...



Let share my special moment and unforgettable incident with you guys that happened on this year^^

Semester 4 buffet project 'Taste of Korea' ~ an unforgettable process that make it result. I will never forget what happen during the preparation of this buffet project.. it teach me a lot on human behavior and teamwork....


Internship! The greatest incident in 2011~ 5 months internship at Mandarin Oriental changed me a lot on thinking, understanding and i learned a lot~! appreciate and thanks to all my lovely colleagues... you guys are amazing~! i will be back~~^^


Mika^^ she came into my life this year and bright up my day~

Cameron trip with bb family^^

Malacca trip with bb boy colleagues ^^ makan makan trip~

Sweet moment with his family dinner~~

Sweet escape to Penang~

Surprise birthday lunch with bestie~~

Lovely Christmas with the love ~


Simply love family day^^


Still remember i have listed down my wish list for 2011 and now i gonna to review back how many wish have granted^^

1. fail to lose weight~ DAMN!!!
2. yea..improved my wearing style^^
3. definitely improved my make up skill
4. erm... ya... good achievement on result^^
5. ya.. gain bit...
6. yes...^^ few vacation on 2011....
7. ya~ but not enough.. haha
8. ya~ get my smart phone from bb boy~ thankyou^^


not bad what.. i achieve most of it but the most important one i failed to do so... kill me!!!!
will update my wish list for 2012 soon~~ hehe....



Happy New Year Guys^^

No comments:

Post a Comment