Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Semester 4

Good Afternoon dear readers, as i promise u guys will talk about my sem 4 on the last post and today i will be sharing my semester 4 life~

Semester 4 was a memorable semester, busy, full of assignment, conflict between classmate, misunderstanding, back-stabbing, argue... bla bla bla... all this word describe my sem 4 life.. haha..
I will talk to detail and picture will talk too^^

Basically, there is 5subject for sem4, F&B3, CKO3, IT, MICE, and Malaysian Studies...
Assignment come from the buffet project by F&B3 and CKO3 and also another green event project by MICE~ this two big assignment make our sem4 life miserable especially BUFFET!!!!

Ok... let's talk about our buffet assignment.. we divided into 2 groups.. each group have to come out with a buffet proposal with the theme, menu, decoration, marketing strategy and contingency plan... then presentation for both group.. we make the slide show, rehearsal and rehearsal, find costume, make the decoration staff... bla bla bla.. then the result is Korea cuisine get the chance to be the buffet theme... which is my team~!

After the presentation... group photo... we still work as team after the presentation.. no more winner and loser...


Pretty ee lyn with the korean costume^^

The day before the presentation... rushing for rehearsal...

everyone concentrate and put in effort for the presentation^^

Conflict happen during the preparation of proposal... group mate misunderstand me.. dislike the way i lead them... but they never tell me and i myself realise when i ask comment from them.. haizz.. explain to them and hope they can understand my situation~ anyway.. its over...
Conflict always happen in our life... i have try my best to solve it and i hope i can prevent it in the future.... god know who do the job who dint do... not to worry^^


Beside than the buffet project, relation with classmate also turn upside down~
anyway.. i appreciate each of you~


Sunway pyramid was always the place we hang out... haha...

Chatime is also our favorite drink in this semester^^

Sucy is the champion of flairing competition~ admire! hehe... maybe i will join next year flairing competition too~ hehe...


Oh ya~ not to forget... i also went mandarin oriental hotel for my formal first interview of my life~ haha... a good experince and and get the chance to do my internship there! yippie!

Goodluck to me~!^^


Next, Taste of Korea Buffet~
1month preparation but we did the preparation on last week of the buffet... rush!
but finally we manage to get everything done by last minute.. thanks god!

Wall decoration.. done by aaron~ clapclap!

Reception~^^

Table setting~!

^^

Our beloved lecturer~

Another team of our classmate.. thanks for the food^^

Food for the buffet^^

^^ look good,taste good~

thankyou my dear friend for coming and support^^


good job DHMT201003^^


Our semester 4 end with buffet and final exam...
good luck for your internship my fellow classmate.. will be missing you guys!
takecare~~

No comments:

Post a Comment