Sunday, July 17, 2011

17072011

GoodEvening readers~ It been a long time i dint update my blog already...
have nothing special to blog about and i just got everything settle down and done....
Just finish my final exam this week... i think my result for this semester will be suck!
i can't concentrate at all~ haha... pray pray pray~ at least the result wont make me faint...

Just back from a short holiday with bb boy~ is really enjoy and happy to stick with him everyday.. we chat, we laugh, we play, we argue, we eat all together... is really great to have u my dear^^ thanks! no photo for this small holiday.. sorry... hehe...

Have to get ready for my internship which coming soon... 1st of august..
found the room at Bangsar, room settle but still got alot things have to be complete... good luck for my first training^^

Nothing much to share for this post.. will be update more about my semester 4 life in coming days..^^ stay tuned~


No comments:

Post a Comment