Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some words for my dear friends~

In bad mood this few days...
still can't find the way to recover it...
i guess i taking it too serious and can't just let it go easily...
Some of you may not know what is actually happen on me... but some of you did know...
Having a bad month and i am trying to make it better....


Sometimes i thinking that ego to be success is it make the people around u feel jealous or unhappy with u? the answer may be YES!
Sometimes when u take the things too seriously and may just hurt the people around u without any notice... i just did it... i am sorry about that... because of this i realize a lot and i know i have nothing in there.. no people care about and understand me..
Sometimes people rather believe the rumor or other people words but not you or ask you directly for a true answer.... its hurt me seriously my dear friends...


When you actually back stepping people or creating story about that person did you ever think the people feeling and what will it cause... never right? so shut up and think twice before you say... cause you are making my life miserable and full of misunderstanding!



He is sad just like me~


No comments:

Post a Comment