Saturday, June 4, 2011

Not the end...

Good Day readers....
Just finish my buffet presentation yesterday... finally have a good sleep...
the result is Korea cuisine will be the buffet theme mean my group team get the chance to organize this buffet with the other group...
seriously i felt super pressure with it... i rather the result it the other way round... TT
A lot conflict and misunderstanding happen during the preparation of this presentation...
i have no comment with it and i swear i never think to beat down anyone or be the winner in the end.. i rather be No.2...
In my life.... i always used to be the second and i enjoy being it...

okay... stop mumbling myself here... buffet presentation passed but the event is coming soon and we have to get ready and prepare for it.... assignments and final exam are waiting me... i have to rest in this weekend and get ready for coming weeks!


Thanks bb boy for coming support my presentation yesterday... sorry for ignoring you sometimes... hope u can understand k^^
have a great dinner with him as to reward myself....
and i bought myself a shirt^^



Gonna wear you soon^^

When pavilion today for shopping and movie....

Movie of the day- Pirate of the Caribean
erm... just a word 'ok' haha....


Series of super hero @ pavilion~ my face look pale right ? ><



^^

That's all for my update today~^^
enjoy your weekend ~ goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment