Friday, May 20, 2011

When i was a kid...part II

Promise you guys i will upload more photos today~^^
so i am gonna upload the photo and blog about it!

Seriously, i look not pretty at all after i grow up... especially on the age 9-14? haha...
hate it! i look like noob...


Phew-hew! sexy....*vomit* hahaa...


omgTT the most ugly hair ever in my life~!


lol....


aiyerrrrrr~~~~~hahaa..


big different from now right? few years ago i am still the tallest among my sister.. now i am the shortest in my family.. sad... aiks...


Just had dinner at Funa Zushi with family for belated mother's day celebration...


Funa Zushi^^ i still prefer sushi zanmai~ hehe


My set ^^


my grandma,uncle, auntie, daddy and mummy^^


Have a great dinner with them~

and....

Happy Anniversary my beloved Daddy and Mummy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment