Thursday, May 19, 2011

When i was a kid....

Good evening my dear readers....
I am freaking boring this few days.. stay at home all day long.. growing mushroom TT

Cant think of any topic to write today by the way i am gonna show you guys some photos...
photos of my growth... photo of my memory...^^

Let the photo speak~


Haha.... me and my second sister^^ alot teapot right? my daddy is a tea lover and he collect a lot Chinese tea and teapot^^


Haha... emo look..


Naughty look...^^ sorry for the poor pixel....



Daddy, sis, and me^^ eye small small...


Hehe.. skinny... i want back to that TT


Hoho... 3 of us and mummy~!^^ i am the elderest...


chubby~~



We look cute right^^


Do we look same?


I cried when i saw this photo... i miss my grandpa so much TT


Realize that i look more pretty and cute when i was a small kid... tomorrow i am gonna show more photo about my primary and secondary school age photo... look super ugly..argh! haha...
anyway.. hope u guys enjoy my photos here....^^

Have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment