Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Life Stage...

Hi my dear readers... it been a long long time i never touch my blog... i just cant figure out what to share and post... no reason why... cause my self also can't think of a reason.

Since you guys know i am having my internship....
and it gonna end soon in another 2 weeks time.. yeah!
i am happy which my holiday is coming but i am worry too...
such a contradiction in my mind... i am struggling...
I scare about college life seriously... and i am gonna back to it....


Learn and grow from these 5 months time...
not easy but yet i been through...
laughter, tears, fear...
appreciation, recognition, criticism, despise....
This is so called life....
A new stage for me out of the protection of family and the love one...

No comments:

Post a Comment