Friday, August 12, 2011

暖心 ❤

This week is the second week of my internship~ every thing are fine... get used to the working environment, people and the facilities~ Is tired to work for so long time and is also boring too due to the fasting month not much customer....
anyway... i enjoy with talking with guests, checking in VIP to their room, explain destination to them! is fun~~ I am in Front office now and will be proceed to housekeeping~kitchen and last 2 restaurants! Looking for it!^^

and and~~ i get my first tip from a lovely guests! i was so surprise when she shake hand with me with the bank note in my hand! she say she will come back again and she was impress by my service! ^^ i am so happy to heard that~ everything is worth! she motivated me!


During this 2 weeks internship, i am so homesick during the first week... tears keep droping when i am alone... i miss my family, bed and everything in home! haha...
but everything is fine now~ !

Thanks bb boy for accompany me~ we cook dinner, we shopping for grocery, we go for movie after work... everything was so sweet and good ^^
thats the life with you!^^


Song of the day~

郁可唯-暖心

Dedicate this song to you bb boy~ thanks for the love, care and warm given by you^^ muackzz

我想告訴你
其實我比你愛我更愛你







Lastly~ please help me to vote this contest for me and my pet name Mika just follow the instruction below, ask your friends to help also TQ ^^


first like this link

then like this photo ~~TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment