Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview for Internship~

Good evening readers, is time to post about my day now~!^^
My interview was scheduled on today 11am at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Kuala Lumpur~!
I wake up super early to get myself well prepare for the interview... super nervous ><
Make up, hair do~ take me a long long time... cause i have to make sure i look professional and pretty^^ haha.... first interview of my life!

Pipi~ my bb boy arrive my house.....^^ mum called me and said goodluck to me before i went into his car... thanks mum^^

Mr. Andy also provide me a lovely breakfast made by himself to support my interview~! thankyou very much.. taste nice^^

pasta^^ thankyou~~


Arrive KLCC at 10.30 and walk to the hotel just 2 minutes time.... so near right.... good for me if i get to training there....^^



Take a photo before went in to the hotel... so sad i dint take any photo with him><

when to the Human Resource department to ready my interview...
my interview Mr. William arrive on time and we start the interview at the meeting room..
everything go smoothly and i think i did quite well in the interview.... ^^ reply will be send to my lecturer on this week.... i need to be accept~ hahaa...


Thanks bb boy for fetching me here and there.. muackzz...





My stomach is super duper pain now..... my period is killing me...
i hate period pain! take the super geng painkiller still cant stop the pain.....omg.. help TT
i cant even stand and even i am siting now my stomach and backside still feel super pain...
try to sleep but the pain killing me until i cant even close my eye....
too much cold drink this month... have to control already... ><



No comments:

Post a Comment