Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10052011~

Good evening readers~^^ sorry for not updating the blog for quite sometimes....
i have nothing special to blog about... hehe....


Today.. i am the restaurant manager of my F&B class....
i am not nervous like what i expeected... hahaa.... a good experience and i love this job...
so sad i cant be the awesome manager but i will improve and do well next time~! thanks for my group-mate for helping me today^^

^^

I got my smartphone~!! yeah~! thanks bb for the birthday present.. love it so much...
when to bought it yesterday at SS15..and guess what.. came with 2 colors of cover.. black and white.. hehe... i am using the black color cover now... good surface texture~

i need a case for my lovely ace... but so sad it is so hard to find for it....TT


When to snowflake and chatime yesterday afternoon... 2 cold dessert and drink in an afternoon...enjoy it but stomach full of water... hahaa....
and guess what... i got the free candle from Chatime SS15 when i ordered my drink... it look cute and real.... how lucky i am... when to the right day and time..

cute right.. hehe^^mystery gift.... buy 1 drink get 1 free...


i think thats all for my post today..^^ goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment