Thursday, April 21, 2011

Silly

Hi readers, how is your day? anyway.. wish you guys have a good day~^^
Cant think of any topic to write here.... mind is blank....
Recently i can't really show happy face in college and house...i wonder it...
my mind was always thinking about my assignment and i am worried...
I worried everything but how about others? they not even care and bother about it! how can they do that? at least they give me some response or some idea when there is a brainstorming... but not! friend will ask why you look so emo... but myself also have no answer about it...
just feeling stress out....

He is going back to hometown by tonight or probably tomorrow...
and now....
my heart started feel silly....
my mind started think silly...
my act started look silly....
I can't control....
Everything i used to be like that.... i know i am so silly being like that..
sorry my love.....TT


I miss you...... is the word i can describe and tell you right now.....

Have to be strong and train myself not to depend too much on you or else i am gonna suffer whenever you are not around me....

No comments:

Post a Comment