Friday, April 1, 2011

Freeze~^^

I am gonna post my Genting trip here that i go on last week before my semester 4 started~
I love Genting because of the weather there... nothing more.. hahaa....
so i when they with bb boy for relax and enjoy^^
When for outdoor theme park but so sad we cant really get to play all the games due to raining...
what a waste...zzzz
Take not much pic this time because is the 4th time we when there....

Some shoot with using bb DSLR and the samsung camera...


See what i get? Its pinky( i named it) thanks for mr.chan for wining me this^^

Playing around with our cute pinky and mat pizza hut cheesy there^^ how cute~~

Ice blended mocha at outdoor with freaking cold environment there~ nicee^^
that night is the coldest night which just about 10 Celsius.. wow



why klang does not have such nice weather? hahaa... is freaking hot here and i have become darker now TT
Sem 4 began, lots of proposal, presentation, assignment are waiting me to be doneTT
goodluck for me please~

Thats all for my post here... see ya my readers~

No comments:

Post a Comment