Friday, March 18, 2011

A meaningful post from him...

To my dear PanPan,

Time pass so fast,

We has been together until today as the sun shine above us,

Our soul is like crystal hard and clear as many ppl can see,

Relation like I am a bamboo you are tree, I will always stick on you,


I wrote this especially for you,

To prove that my love for you is true,

Never shall I kiss someone else’s lips,

Never will we make any holiday boring,

You are unbelievable beautiful,

When I am near you and see you my heart goes like a roller coaster,

World cannot express what I felt when you stand by me,

You mean so much to me,

I never knew this could be you ar my sweet heart day by day,

I hope you will never go away,

All of you is what I need,

I understand that some time you manja me because of a reason,

Reason of love and care,

And sometime you stick to me because of scare of losing it,

But I can tell you that as long as you love me,

You no need to care what you do,

What I need,

What the time it is,

Because love mean everything to you and me.

Love HipHip^^




A sleepless night.... read back my old blog just now... and i saw this post... This is the only post that he write for me at my blog.. i am touched and surprise while i saw the post update in my blog... although it passed... but i still feel so warm and touch while reading... thankyou my love... you are always the one that care me and love me the most.... I love you too! Please forgive my stupid attitude just now.... i still your panpan.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment