Friday, March 25, 2011

Lovely Chan's Family

Almost forget my ipoh trip post here....
It has been sometimes.... (last week) hehe...
When back to bb hometown the first week of my holiday....
The 3rd time meeting them in ipoh.... ^^
get to know more about them this time.
Bb's family are just so different with my family here...
His parent are so open minded, friendly, cute and sporty...
Two sister are cute, kind, friendly and sweet...^^
and lastly his brother are so cool~~~ hahaha
i am glad to know them and i hope the future we have more chances to meet ^^


Get to feel the warm from them when staying with them.... We chit chat, gossip, eating and playing around... never been so close with them before... is a good start for me^^
Uncle Steward, mama, Cole(his brother), Jenny, Sandy, Kelvin, BB and me ^^


Full of laughter and joy....


Oh ya... when to lost world of tambun too.. ^^ not big different with Sunway Lagoon but i love the hot spring there.... ^^

Not even bb family are cute, his relative was also very sporty and friendly too ^^

Glad to know them and i am happy i get to communicate with them cause i cant really speak Cantonese since they speak Cantonese most of the time... TT will try my best to learn and speak with you guys... wait me ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment